Emmanuel has always wanted and strived to have a connection with the community. As we grow, continuing to reach out and make connections to the community should be our over-arching umbrella. This will be done purposefully and systematically, as we cannot just expect people to come to us. We will need to utilize various focus areas and venues to teach and encourage current members to share their faith so others may know Christ’s love through Emmanuel.
We can do this by serving the needs of God’s people in all stages of life, with particular emphasis on…
- Young families
- Youth and young adults
- Special needs populations
in our church and community
We can accomplish this by becoming...
- Deeper through Discipleship (growing in faith)
- Stronger through Worship (being nurtured in God’s Word)
- Warmer through Fellowship (developing relationships with God’s people)
- Broader through Ministry (serving God’s people)
- Larger through Evangelism (sharing our faith with others)